Organise your own event
In the past people have organised all kinds of wonderful events to raise money for the Friarage Hospital. We can support you in your planning and provide materials you may need.
Need some inspiration?
- Get down to your gym and challenge yourself and gym buddies to improve on a personal best – run 2,153m (the combined height of the Yorkshire three peaks)
- Hold a dress down day at work
- Have a ball or a party and sell tables to local businesses, friends and family
- Get baking! Hold a coffee morning or a cake sale
- Host a quiz evening at your local pub with a raffle with prizes donated by local businesses
- Do something different like a chest-waxathon (maybe not!).
Whatever you decide to do, we can help you in a number of ways:
- Fundraising materials for your event
- Planning advice
- Hints and tips to help you raise as much money as possible
- Press releases for contacting your local media
If you want more ideas for your fundraising or need some advice then get in touch, we want to hear about your plans!
Don’t forget, make the most of what you raise!
You can increase the amount you raise by getting people to fill out a Gift Aid declaration form or ticking the box on your sponsorship forms. Gift Aid allows us to claim back 25% of the donations from eligible individuals in tax at no extra cost to the donor or sponsor. Contact the team for sponsorship and Gift Aid declaration registration forms firstname.lastname@example.org